Native Hawaiian Drink Recipes
Hawaii is known for its fresh tropical fruit that grows here year round. With fresh bananas, pineapples, and mangos, just to name a few, growing everywhere you look; it’s easy to make some creative and tasty tropical cocktails. Here are just a few of our favorite authentic Hawaiian Pau Hana “happy hour” drinks recipes that you can make with the Big Islands’ freshly grown fruit. Enjoy!
¾ oz. Vodka
¾ oz. Light Rum
½ oz. Blue Curacao for color
3 oz. of fresh Hawaiian White Pineapple
1 oz. Sweet and Sour mix
This is a perfect drink to share with that special someone during a Hawaiian sunset.
It’s easy to make and super delicious.
– 1 glass of champagne (white or pink)
– Splash of freshly squeezed Lilikoi (passion fruit) juice
If you flew to Hawaii on Hawaiian airlines, you probably got a complementary glass of
P.O.G or Passion Fruit, Orange, Guava. This tasty Hawaiian juice concoction, make for one delicious Pau Hana Punch. Shake and serve on ice with fresh Hawaiian White Pineapple and fancy umbrella.
– 1 oz. Malibu or Hana Bay Rum
– ¾ cup of P.O.G juice (you can squeeze all three juices together or buy premade POG at the store)
– ¼ cup of champagne
Banana Mango Smoothie
A fresh and flavorful non-alcoholic drink that the whole family can enjoy.Made with fresh bananas and mangos from Hawaii’s very own backyard. Serve blended.
– 3-5 fresh bananas (use strawberry or apple bananas for extra flavor)
– 2 freshly picked from the tree mangoes
– A little bit of honey…or a lot.
– ¼ cup of fresh coconut milk or apple juice
Case of Steinlager
It’s da beer in da green bottle. Grab a case and enjoy the beach. Just don’t forget to
clean up after yourself.